definite article (the) and indefinite article (a/an)(See all Grammar - Determiners (articles) exercises )
Article is a word that used with a noun (similar to adjectives). English has two types of articles. These are definite article (the) and indefinite article (a/an). Write correct article for the gaps by using a/an or the!
1. I heard a male voice. There is _______ man in the kitchen
2. I know _______ fastest way home. Come with me!
3. Our plane is half _______ hour later
4. Would you like _______ bottle of water?
5. They'll show us _______ guy who hit my car
6. Bulgaria is _______ European country
7. _______ unusual situation will arise after coronavirus