The Present Continuous Tense (am, is, are)(See all Grammar - Tenses exercises )
We use the present continuous tense for the events happening now. When creating a sentence auxiliary verbs (am, is, are) are used with the present continuous tense. Subject decides which auxiliary verb to use
1. What _______ they talking about?
2. Look! She _______ walking along the street
3. _______ he drinking milk?
4. There is a smell. Something _______ burning
5. This cup _______ dirty, give me another
6. None of them _______ good
7. Either of these books _______ useful for us
8. I _______ going to make a cake. Would you like too?
9. Wolves _______ wild
10. Women _______ more delicate